Hmm, what's new with me.
1. I swam in my last summer league meet ever a few weeks ago. My last event was the freestyle relay with Drew, Mike, and Kendra. I wore a goofy jester hat, a guy's suit over my own, and sandals on my hands. Lame, yes, but I had fun.
2. Been going to ice cream a lot with Jenny and Rach. Oh wait, that's nothing new. Umm, we've also climbed Kennesaw Mountain the past 2 weekends and that has been quite enjoyable.
3. To take up where I last left off, I finally have a facebook. The student ID# I needed to activate my email account and make a facebook came, ironically, with the bill for first semester.
4. I'll be swimming in my first competitive meet since my shoulder in injury in December next wekeend. I'm only swimming a couple of events, I'm expecting it to be dreadful, but at least I get to swim and hang out with the team. My Senior Rep for GA Swimming position also will expire that weekend.
5. I did pilates today for the first time since May. My goal is to be in shape (shoulder healed and all) no later than October 1, when the Brown swim season begins.
6. I saw Pirates of the Caribbean at midnight, making it the 7th midnight show I've been to. I found the film very enjoyable.
7. I plan on taking a vacation in August and will be heading up to see the sis in Boston and most of the rest of my family in NYC. Not sure of the exact plans, but I may be taking up all of my college stuff then and just hanging until I move in.
8. Oh yeah, I can't wait until Brown. In the words of Spongebob, "I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready!"
Current Mood: excited
Current Music: hips don't lie- shakira (it's catchy!)